As good a time as any

By stephanie - 28/09/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, my husband tried to use his "grief" over his grandmother's death to manipulate me into giving him a blowjob. In the toilets. During the funeral. With his family only a few yards down the hall crying their eyes out. What an asshole I married. An absolute asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 637
You deserved it 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well you could always blow some divorce papers his way.

You can't ask for a funeral blumpkin, that's grounds for divorce.

Comments

Manipulate? Really? Divorce him? Really? It’s a ******* people calm yourselves. He could have waited till later but it’s not the end of the world

I assume OP knows her husband, and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. If she says he was manipulative about it rather than genuine, I'll take her word for it. There are definitely abusive people who would manipulate their partner in this way; it's not like it's an impossible scenario.

Kingchips24 5
xxWTFxx1981 23

Well I would take this as a sign that you dont give him enough blow jobs really dont see the big deal give the guy a ******** dont want to do it in the bathroom take it to the car. Married couples wonder why marriage is so bad and end up in divorce stop being uptight. Back when you were dating I bet he would of got that ******** but now your married and he is scum for asking.

you married him... it's not like he changed over night

c'mon girl you should of sucked and swallowed. it's his Grandma. give your guy a break x

sounds like you clearly don't do it enough and he is trying to find anyway possible to get one

Wtf is wrong with the people here who think husbands are entitled to get ******** from their wives?

It’s not that husbands are entitled to anything. It’s that in a healthy relationship if one wants to be pleasured the other one provides pleasure.

That's really not how "healthy relationships" work.

You're over racing a bit. All you had to do was tell him NO. I get that church was not the place, but your FML was a bit over the TOP.

tounces7 27

This wasn't obvious at all until just now?