You learn something new every day

By virginkiller - 03/03/2012 13:23 - Singapore

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend revealed to me that she has primeisodophobia. What is primeisodophobia, you may ask? Well, it's the fear of losing your virginity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 229
You deserved it 5 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a natural fear that the two of you can work through together to a mutually satisfactory result. Getting her to face her fear is important for your relationship.

Morgannnnuhhh 1

So make her Un-afraid.(: show her that you love her, comfort her and support her. She will eventually come around, more men need to think with there brain instead of their dicks.

Comments

If that's really what makes your life suck, count your blessings.

rockstar44 0

they have a name for everything these days ahaha. tell her the best way to get over a fear is to do what ur afraid of once it's done that fear is gone! better than fear of flying.

You spoke from my heart! If I could I would give you 50 thumbs up!!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Shock horror: Relationships are about more than just sex. If OP is a real man, he'll help her get over her phobia with therapy, supporting her etc., not walking off and being a fine example of why men are commonly regarded as pigs.

First off your an ass, second, nice profile pic.

BrysGirl27 14

Wow what a douche bag. You don't have a girlfriend just for sex asshole, you have a girlfriend because you love her and care about her. I hope you aren't this way to any girl you're with, if so I feel sorry for her.

102- I'm pretty sure he's on here because he obviously does not have a girlfriend. If he ever had, he'd know how dumb what he just wrote sounds to the rest of us. Hence, him feeling the need to talk like he has even the slightest clue what he's talking about...which he clearly does not.

Sorry but if you truly love her than you wouldn't be saying fml, you would be saying we will take time and help you through it. Just don't rush her, help her.

perdix 29

"Phobia" suggests that a fear is irrational or disproportionate. With you pointing your angry boner at her, demanding relief, I'd say her fear was perfectly well-founded. Back off or start dating a ****.

Well just tell her when she loses it youll help her find it