You kinda deserved that one

By hlev24 - 03/03/2009 00:11 - United States

Today, I was walking down the street when a homeless man asked me for some spare change. I told him I didn't have any. I then tripped. Not only spilling the soda I was drinking all over myself, but also spilling the spare change I had from buying it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 171
You deserved it 110 069

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh come on. How many of you guys ignore the hobo when you walk down the street? A lot of them buy drugs and booze with it anyway

Bloody homeless people, spending their money on drugs and alcohol!!!.......Exactly what I do with my money. What do you expect them to do with your spare change? Save up, buy a coffee table from Ikea to go in their cardboard living room???

Comments

This is why when someone asks me if I have spare change, I say "sure do" and nonchalantly walk away.

Oh shut up about freaking karma. If he doesn't want to give the guys change, what's he gonna do? Pull a number #11? Roll his eyes and walk away (which is what I do) ? Both of those things are certainly ruder than just pretending you have nothing to give...

Honesty always lasts the longest. Just say yes and keep walking if you don't want to give it.

They can ask for spare change and you can say no, thing is, if you want that change, or you will be using it for something, its not spare change. You or your family member earned that money so you don't HAVE to give it to anyone. Do not feel bad.

So what? I don't care if you had a hundred dollars on you. I work hard for the money I make to take care of me and my family. I know that people fall on hard times, but I've always felt that if you can stand out on the street holding a cup or sign that you can stand behind a broom or mop and make an honest living. Hell, it's sad to say, but some of those peeps make more money than I do, AND it's tax free. I stopped giving out change also because they don't know how to say thank you. Screw them. However, watch your step next time.

Emika_fml 0

So my question would be: after you dropped all your change, did it matter enough to get down on the ground and pick it all up, or did you leave it there?