Protip

By Anonymous - 14/09/2019 18:03

Today, my endometriosis has reached stage 4 and has spread to many organs, including my colon. My constipation got so bad that my Apple Watch told me it was time to stand up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 878
You deserved it 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Susan Yee 9

Wow.. didn’t know it could go that bad, I thought Endo only grew around the reproduction organs area.

"Stand Upl" is just a euphemism -- they're working on defecation advisor. It'll be called the Crap App.

Comments

"Stand Upl" is just a euphemism -- they're working on defecation advisor. It'll be called the Crap App.

JamieLane 1

Even if you have surgery it keeps growing back....

Mine was 3/4 way around colon and starting down my leg. It is a bitch. Stupid endo. Sorry op.

Susan Yee 9

Wow.. didn’t know it could go that bad, I thought Endo only grew around the reproduction organs area.

LostSoul 19

NO. I have lumps from endo in my arms and legs.

Auburn_flame 8

unfortunately not. mine has grown on my bowel and bladder as well.

My wife has it on some ligaments and on her bladder in addition to her reproductive organs.

childlessmother 16

Glad I had surgery! That would seriously suck.

As someone who was married to not one, but two women with endometriosis, you have my deepest sympathy. It truly sucks.

boredgirl_02 14

Sorry, I know your pain. Had one of my Fallopian tubes removed cause of endo. When it spreads does an endo specialist help the best or do others notice you have to go to multiple doctors?