Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  boredgirl_02  |  14

Sorry, I know your pain. Had one of my Fallopian tubes removed cause of endo. When it spreads does an endo specialist help the best or do others notice you have to go to multiple doctors?