You got what you wanted

By Anonymous - 19/08/2014 18:16 - United States - Glendale

Today, I told my husband that I'm jealous of all the other girls whose husbands always take pictures of them together and post them online. He responded by posting a picture of himself, with me on the toilet in the background, captioned, "The bitch on the pot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 123
You deserved it 19 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You asked for it. Now all those other women will be jealous and beg their husbands to do the same. I never knew relationships had to be cookie-cutter identical.

Social media is not a representation of how happy a couple is. No need to get jealous.

Comments

vixenfawkeys 5

Although you may have a point, I think that he cross the line. Almost as though he was ashamed of her. Being an ass hole is no joke. Maybe he meant no harm by it but in doing so and posting it on social media not only is he saying she's not worth showing off, but he is basically setting up so that people can make fun of her. I know you can say she shouldn't care what others think, but he basically ridiculed her in public. Jokes like this are normally the first signs of an abusive relationship. People like you are too blind or to forviging to see that. Her acting childish does not justify him calling her a bitch in public in front of all their friends.

Next pic caption: The dick in the pot.

I'm with you #76. My ex posted my boob on Facebook once. It was up for over a month while I begged him to remove it. My mom had to get involved before he took it down.

Guys. She probably didn't mean she was seriously green with envy over these other couples. I use jealous pretty loosely and I don't mean I'm SERIOUS about it. I say exactly what she does, that I'm jealous of my boyfriend not taking cute pictures with me.

Can I also point out that not every fml is the result of someone crying in a corner. Sometimes it's a not life or death serious thing that someone just casually and sarcastically comments "f my life". She's not stupid and he's not abusive. Jesus H Christ.

Well that's a shitty thing to do (pun not intended). Now you have to find an even more embarrassing picture and post it lol.

momac86 17

That's when you get a pic of him riding a certain animal and label it "the ass on the donkey"