You got what you wanted

By Anonymous - 19/08/2014 18:16 - United States - Glendale

Today, I told my husband that I'm jealous of all the other girls whose husbands always take pictures of them together and post them online. He responded by posting a picture of himself, with me on the toilet in the background, captioned, "The bitch on the pot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 123
You deserved it 19 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You asked for it. Now all those other women will be jealous and beg their husbands to do the same. I never knew relationships had to be cookie-cutter identical.

Social media is not a representation of how happy a couple is. No need to get jealous.

Comments

YDI. First off you married this guy, you should have known what you were getting into beforehand. Second you shouldn't be asking someone to do something for you just because others do it. What your SO does for you naturally should be enough to express his affection. I had a teacher who once stated that her husband has only told her he loved her once when they got married during the ceremony and never again since. By his train of thought that one time was enough to last the lifetime. Same idea applies here.

XBurytheCastleX 25

I really think that you asked for it. Take the pictures yourself!

Just leave your phone recording in the bathroom where he can't see it and record him taking a mean one & post it online with the caption "d-bag on the pot". Seems fair enough.

Called you a bitch too. Your husband is officially a douche

just wax his eyebrows off and take a pic together

You've been married for quite some time I bet.

vixenfawkeys 5

sounds like someone should get a divorce

Yeah, divorce the man! Throw away whatever time you've shared, money spent, memories made and split any children you may have created! Don't go for counselling or do something silly like TALK about your feelings - become another divorce statistic over a FB bicker!

Jacei3eleren 2

im just here for the comments