You got what you wanted

By Anonymous - 19/08/2014 18:16 - United States - Glendale

Today, I told my husband that I'm jealous of all the other girls whose husbands always take pictures of them together and post them online. He responded by posting a picture of himself, with me on the toilet in the background, captioned, "The bitch on the pot." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 123
You deserved it 19 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You asked for it. Now all those other women will be jealous and beg their husbands to do the same. I never knew relationships had to be cookie-cutter identical.

Social media is not a representation of how happy a couple is. No need to get jealous.

Comments

ydi for thinking it strengthens a couple by posting their lives on the internet

So, why are there so few YDI's on this one? 'Cause she did, obviously.

This is the first fml I actual laughed out loud at! Omg

EveningShades 6

honestly everyone is making a high deal outta this but I think its funny as **** aand so does my girlfriend. So I don't see why people are making a big deal over this. have a sense of humor. And as to revering to his wife as a "bitch" so what? Sometimes I call my girlfriend a bitch and she calls me an asshole, and it means absolutely nothing to us. I don't know what relationship the OP and her husband have, but if its anything like what me and my girlfriend have, then she probably laughed about it. but who knows cause all this speculation is being done about someone you've never even seen or met yet alone know.

Well, don't try and do the same thing as everyone else, lol.

If you're jealous of internet people, by god how do you function in public.

its not right.....I've been through like that it ruined my marriage and end up divorce.

Sorry but this made me laugh way to hard!!