WTH happened?

By Anonymous - 05/10/2009 05:11 - Canada

Today, I woke up after a night of drinking in my backyard. All I was wearing were my boxers and one sock. I staggered up to see my car halfway through my garage wall, with a note saying, "Sorry dude". FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 372
You deserved it 42 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's what you get for drinking too much kool-aid

Pinky420 0

Dude I feel for ya!!! I have had many mornings where I don't remember the night before but basically after seeing and hearing from my friends what I did or wasn't suppose to do I was kinda of glad that I didn't remember so yeah I feel for ya

Comments

So majority of you dip ***** say he deserves this because he drank. So lets see here. 1.He got drunk in his own house. 2. Somebody else took his car. 3. SOMEBODY else took his car and drove it trough his own garage. So because someone else drove into his garage hes automatically at fault, because he was drunk? You dumb ***** make no sense and need to use some logic here.

Thank you for saying that. Him drinking had nothing to do with the real FML moment.

I agree with you, and that's why I voted FYL. However, I can see why someone would vote YDI. OP got so drunk that he blacked out. If he didn't get that drunk he wouldn't have passed out and therefore would've been aware of his friend trying to drive his car. He then would've been able to stop his friend from driving it and wouldn't have a damaged car

Yapanesedidwhat 0

BC whats goin onnnn! partyaaaaang

That's what you get for drinking you idiot! Seriously, who can subject themselves to total loss of control and then be upset when something goes wrong. Drinking alcohol is one of the stupidest things you could ever do!

chrissy888 0

WHAT? are you kidding me? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Drinking alcohol is not one of the stupidest things you could ever do. What are you, a mormon? Youth isn't complete without a few drunken mishaps/adventures. Some are good, some are bad. It's part of life, and its often a fun part of life. Once again.. drinking alcohol is not one of the stupidest things you can do. ie) doing hardcore drugs, killing people, killing pets, hurting pets, hurting people, giving people infectious diseases, & suicide bombings. A smattering of examples of things that are worse than drinking.

Is there a reason why you're making being a Mormon sound like such a lame, uncool thing? I'm an 18 year old Mormon and believe me, my youth has been complete without any drunken mishaps/adventures. It was probably more fun because I remember it all and I was in my right mind during it all. You are someone who says, "What's wrong with drinking? It's just alcohol." Which is fine, that's your deal. But what's wrong with being the person who says, "What's wrong with NOT drinking?" And another question: If alcohol isn't one of the stupidest things you can do, then why does it cause 75,000 deaths a year? And drunk driving? It kills INNOCENT people. I'm not saying the OP is a threat to society, but take a look at the facts behind what alcohol can do before you say it isn't stupid. I personally do not see a point to drinking alcohol and it's definitely not part of life.

Sounds like a freakin AWESOME party!!!

If you were that drunk, you totally deserved it. If you didn't want it to happen, maybe you should've practiced some self-control with your alcohol.

you should make your friend pay for it, drunk driving is really not cool. it's almost a YDI but still your life sucks!

dude you are such a MORON!!!!! If you are going to get shitfaced drunk you should'nt get mad when something bad happens!!!!! I ******* hate dumbassses who get drunk w/o thinking about the concequences!!!!!

dude your young just feel good about the fact that during your life there are going to be many more cars through garage walls!! You are my hero!!

alcohol=YDI wouldn't you atleast want to REMEMBER the horrible shit in your life?