WTF lady?

By headdesk - 25/06/2014 05:41 - United States - Kaneohe

Spicy
Today, I picked up a co-worker from the airport. As she got in the car, she looked over at me and said, "I'm still not sleeping with you". This was our second conversation. The first is when she asked if I could pick her up from the airport. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 603
You deserved it 6 207

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess the conversation never took off.

Next time she calls you to ask for a ride, text her "I'm not even picking up the phone". :) easy as that.

Comments

try not having a raging boner next time, that's usually a give away lol

Saying "not all ____" are like that is really kind of a moot point. Everyone knows not everyone is a certain way, but when the overwhelming majority are, you have to assume to keep safe (especially as a woman). A lot of men can and do feel entitled to women, anyone recall that event that was just in the news pertaining to that particular thing? That being said, the woman in this FML took it too far and went from erring on the side of caution to just being rude. You should make it clear to her that don't want that and you won't be doing her any favors ever again.

epilepticloh 20

Maybe when you agreed to "be her ride" she took it in another way

1. Are you hot for her? 2. Have you told anyone? Anyone? 3. Have you told EVERYONE at work? ... there's your problem.

Yeah, she wants to sleep with you!! Tap that!!

ninjacow123 6

Should've drove off, would've been funny

If it is so, then the "still" she used means that she imagined you asking her out once. In that case she's attracted to you, so go grab the chance

The correct response to that statement is "Oh Thank god, The amount of Viagra it would take for me to reach tumescence for you is really bad for my health"

She's kinda weird... Why would she ask a person if he can pick her up from the airport in their first conversation? If you asked a person you don't know to drive you, you at least own the person a) a nice conversation with the drive or b) gas money. Or is she planning to pay with something else since she used the word "still"? Wonder how the rest of the drive was...