Wrap it up

By Anonymous - 12/02/2020 14:00 - United States

Today, my 15 year-old girlfriend called to tell me she is pregnant. Her dad is ex-military, and makes a point of cleaning his guns every time I go to her house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 212
You deserved it 109 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Op should've taken some of his girlfriend birth control just to be extra safe.

Comments

Hidan_fml 0

You're an idiot for not using condoms and birth control. If the dad does anything though, sue him for assault.

you can't sue him when ur dead. Dumbass.

Hidan_fml 0

Uncalled for to call me a dumbass, you ********. And I meant if he gets out alive.

You don't sue someone for assault. Assault is a criminal violation, not civil. Dumbass.

You shouldve put something on the end of it, and she should be on the pill. Ydi, careless shit. She's up the duff and all you're worried about is her dad? Typical.

All of you saying he should have used protection, you know it's not 100% effective, right?? I'm 16 and pregnant even though my boyfriend and I used birth control and a condom. Stuff happens...

There is a thing called too young though... Such as your case and op's. So yeah, even if you didn't plan it, ydi. If you can't take care of your own shizz, don't try to have a baby since all you'll be doing is cleaning up shizz.

ChelseaRaeS 7

we can take care of the baby, we can take care of ourselves. you don't know me so you have no room to be a judgemental bitch.

I'm glad you're taking responsibility for your actions. Honestly, I might not have such courage. You've my respect. I wish everyone else is as lucky or as strong as you. All the best to you and your family.

trinityariel 0
emodude44 0

You totally deserved that. Next time think before u act, moron.

That is a clue to keep it in ur pants. I guess that is not birth control enough. You totally deserve what he will do to u.

tweetbaby14 18

his baby mama's father will give him a permanent form of birth control when he shoots his balls off. no more possible pregnancy scares from this guy after.