Word to the wise

By Anonymous - 28/11/2015 04:21 - United States - Erie

Spicy
Today, I learned not to take sex tips from virgins seriously. "Have sex in the shower", they said. "It'll be fun", they said. Well they didn't take slippage into account. One busted nose and concussion later, I'm not seeing the "fun" part at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 265
You deserved it 7 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you take sex tips from virgins anyway? YDI

AviKerensky 17

Cause of injury: Lack of adhesive ducks.

Comments

That's gotta be among the top three places to have sex that are sexy in movies but gross in real life, right up there with sex on the beach and sex in the woods.

That's bc you don't know how to have sex. I will give you the beach though...ew....Sand sucks.

I don't think it's "gross" but it is trickier than movies make it seem. You just need to figure out the right position, like against the wall for example, or as others suggested with a no slip mat. It's definitely one of my top 3 favourite spots, just be careful.

Speaking from experience in sex on the beach and sex in the shower: We didn't have a shower mat, but we were also in a bigger shower. It was pretty fancy. The kind with a door. We didn't actually have sex ON the beach, but IN the water. Twice. First time was nice, cause the water was still warm (we had to wait for the sun to go down so people would leave, but it wasn't crowded to begin with) and the waves were pretty gentle. Second time was colder, and waves were choppier. In both cases the experience was enjoyable, but Mother Nature definitely dictates your, ah, pace there ;D Haven't had sex in a forest yet! I'll keep it on my list though :3 (I'm guessing the trick is: against a tree, standing, make sure you don't stand in an anthill.)

MonstreBelle 28

I made the mistake of having sex on the beach when I was fairly stupid about the finer details of sex due to my inexperience. Never again do I want to experience sand being all up in places it shouldn't be. Now the only sex on the beach I have involves vodka and little umbrellas.

In all fairness, YOU took the advice OP. Feel better soon :)

I have no idea why you would listen to a bunch of virgins. This is why you use some common sense and research to help you figure shit out. Btw, most first times aren't that great. Sex, however, does get better with practice and good communication on both parties. Another side note, it isn't too late to invest in a good shower mat or decals for the bath just so there isn't any future slipping.

"most of the times aren't that great"??? you are doing something wrong!

"Let me put on my non-slip socks and then we can get in the mood."

Always wear protection. Even when putting it on may detract from the mood.

I wonder if you can get tingling strawberry flavoured non-slip socks.

Get a shower mat and hopefully you will have better luck next time

Severefear 7

Shower sex can be good as long as you remember that water is a piss poor lubricant and purchase a nonslip mat for your shower

It was a very good lubricant for OP's feet.

It's all in the positioning. There's plenty of safer ways to do it, like bending her over or even laying down on the floor. Don't let a busted nose and crack skull stop you from experimenting!

Busted nose? Gushing blood from your head? Don't worry about it. Have some poorly lubricated (water really makes it hard to keep it sexy) rough sex on the shower floor and pass out in the pooling blood-waters later!

I've never had lubricant problems during shower sex, but I've also never slipped either. I'm really beginning to wonder what all you people are doing to make this so difficult.

The handles and seats aren't just for the elderly or the handicapped

You're supposed have sure footed pleasure.