Whoops

By 8reth72 - 11/06/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I was helping a couple come up with a name for the baby they just had. I suggested "Joshua" thinking that it was an okay name. All sudden, the room got quiet. Turns out I had forgotten that Joshua was the name of their 3 year-old son who had died a couple months before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 204
You deserved it 87 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

taylerrr 0

how do you forget something like that?

CyclonePsycho 1

How do you forget something like that? He *just* died a few months ago, you idiot. YDI.

Comments

So sad, YDI if you agree mention the number of my comment

softbonez 0

You don't deserve that at all! I can't believe people would vote that!

how do you forget their last baby died? he totally deserved that!

How woud you forget some thing like that? I say YDI you mean bitch.

well, if your friendly enough to pick out baby name with these ppl, you should have remembered that it was the first child since their son died....... no YDI though, because it's horrible and nobody deserves to have that happen...

wow, you ******* shitty ass person. you're no friend of theirs if you forgot something like that. you forgot their dead child's name?

shibainu519 0

you know, it doesn't say he knew the couple knew them before the son died. I ******* hate people who make assumptions.

delaneylove 0

I posted a comment like this then realized that it says the OP had forgotten about the kid named Joshua dying.

Clearly it was a mistake, stop making assumptions and calm your ****.

alwaysalady 0

When our son was born, my brothers, who are younger then me, and my husband all thought Scott was a great name. Scott was my older brother who died before they were born. I was horrified and my parents cried. I'm sorry.

Well since they never met him they might not even remember, or they thought you might like it to honor your brother. How old were you when your brother died? If you were still a child they may have thought you'd moved on.