Whoops

By 8reth72 - 11/06/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, I was helping a couple come up with a name for the baby they just had. I suggested "Joshua" thinking that it was an okay name. All sudden, the room got quiet. Turns out I had forgotten that Joshua was the name of their 3 year-old son who had died a couple months before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 204
You deserved it 87 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

taylerrr 0

how do you forget something like that?

CyclonePsycho 1

How do you forget something like that? He *just* died a few months ago, you idiot. YDI.

Comments

how do you forget something like that? God, you're retarded.

#21/25 "forgot" implies you once knew...

The fml itself says she forgot... So obviously she once knew

How do you forget something so terrible?

How could you know this? Your life sucks indeed, and the people who clicked "You deserved it" can go to hell.

it says he forgot, and ou can't forget what you don't know. don't comment if youre too illiterate to read the whole damn post.

SMH. This person is not a "shitty" person. Sometimes we ALL have slow moments or things slip our mind... and why is everyone mentioning that he/she is a bad friend? Where in the FML did he say they were friends? They could be acquaintances/associates. Perhaps it would be really bad if they were best friends and he/she forget, but this doesn't seem to be the case. FYL and FTL, too.

Tsulu 0

Oh, I feel so terrible for that poor couple. And for you, I can understand that you feel awful. This is more like FEveryone'sL. You're not a bad person just for forgetting something, it's definitely not your fault.

YDI. YDI so much. 1. How could you forget that? 2. And a name like Joshua, seriously, its not THE MOST COMMON name ever.. How could you've forgot that was their baby's name then? It must have rang a bell somewhere! 3. Their kid was 3, so you must have met him several times (he wasn't a newborn or anything) before he died.. And he must still be mentioned quite often, how disrespectful of yours to forget something like that. Seriously.