Whiff

By lizard - 18/12/2010 05:56 - United States

Today, the guy who got off when the elevator's doors opened had a very embarrassed look on his face. I didn't think anything of it till the doors closed. Turns out he was running away from his deadly fart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 439
You deserved it 3 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Hunt him down and chew off his toes.

Comments

VolcomTL 0

How do you not know it was killable? Was it you? :O OP - That sucks, hope you weren't in there long.

VolcomTL 0

I don't understand something. The Nick for the FML is lizard. Why does that make no sense?

VolcomTL 0

No. The OP is still here to type the FML so the OP didn't die.

It could be a long term illness? Maybe at the moment OP is just suffering a little bit, but will later on die.

"Maybe at the moment OP is just suffering a little bit, but will later on die." Isn't that the case with all of us? MARVIN! This is your cue.

MrFerret 0

How about we test it? I'll gladly rip ass on the faces of two morons :)

27--"the world my never no ?" congratulations, that was the most incoherent statement i've read all day.....

renaet 0

#31 had me rofl-ing, literally :]

gracieroxursox 3

Lmfao@31 but I think 27 meant the world *may* never know

turfvirtuoso 0

the begining of dis makes no sense! why couldn't he say "Today, when the elevator doors opened, a man was standing there with an embarrassed look on his face. Turns out he was embarrassed about his disgusting fart. FML" Now that makes more sense!!!

r u some retard?? OP said that she saw him with that embarrassing look on his face once he was getting out of the elevator. realized that he made a horrid fart and left. can't believe I have to write like a troll ^

djmigues 7

He was in the elevator, farted, then got off the elevator.

iSitt 0

now it's op's turn to be embarrassed when she leaves the elevator.

how does op know that the guy spawned the fart? there could be someone hiding on top of the elevator farting down on people.

#22, Are you that stupid? Wtf, I better call Paris Hilton, she got some competition.

FFML_314 11

Hunt him down and chew off his toes.

queff next time you are in the elevator together. the "road warrior" will show him.

so... suck it up and move on, its not like its the end of the world. the other thing is that I'm almost positive that everyone has done one of those at some point in their lives, wether or not its in a confined space is irrelevant.

yeah, I'm sure we've all smelled farts before. obviously it's not your fault, but it's not an fml.

FFML_314 11

I was almost positive this was FML. I must be delusional.

squirell_AIDS69 0
Draminicaus 0

Wow. I want to do this purposely. lol Then when the elevator doors open, run out screaming "DUTCH OVEN!!"

LoL yes elevators make perfect Dutch oven devices! Why torment one person with your silent but deadly when you can trap an elevator full of people you don't even know!!!!???

a way to get ur position back is to give him head. if its a she then give her a vibrator for christmas :)

Woah, how did you escape from the deadly fart to tell the tale?! Do tell of your heroic actions saving the entire building from the noxious gas!