Where am I?

By 2ndplacechamp - 01/06/2011 05:43 - Canada

Today, my girlfriend and I were driving to a costume party. On the way, we got into an argument and she kicked me out of her car. I had to walk around the city center in an Iron Man outfit trying to find the party venue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 576
You deserved it 9 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't mess with the ladies... especially if they are ur ride.

memo619 0

hey look at it this way, at least you weren't wearing a Tarzan outfit.....

Comments

sourgirl101 28

An Iron Man costume sounds awesome! Just be happy you weren't those mix/match couple costumes such as "plug and outlet" or "Fred and Wilma".

a_nutritionist 10

unless it was tony stark and pepper potts.

I remember at my bf's dads costume party, they wanted us to be a plug and outlet!! I was like heck noooo, i didn't even wanna dress up that halloween let alone that ridiculous costume!

DarthVader007 0

Maybe they HAVE got two cars and BOTH have licenses, however, thought it smart to save fuel/gas by taking one car. Woman do drive asshole, my partner and I alternate all the time. Grow up!

SteelCladAngel 0

did she drag you from the car caveman style?

perdix 29

Hopefully, the party was near the Magnet Store since you couldn't help being drawn to that shop.

loudema 5

you shoulda called Happy to pick you up in the Bentley! unless your girlfriend was Pepper Pots and she took Happy and the Bentkey!!

That is too funny!! I wish I could have been there.

KnewPerdomo 4

haha I wish that would happen to me :T