What am I like?

By Joe - 01/11/2009 16:35 - United States

Today, I realized that the drunk-me deletes my texts, so the sober-me doesn't get mad. Well turns out, whatever the drunk-me said, caused me to lose my job, my girlfriend, and my coffee machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 807
You deserved it 50 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyone 0

Drunk you or not it was still you. You are responsible for what you do drunk and you chose to drink in the first place. I hope the "drunk you" doesn't drive.

Comments

crackberrie 0

i like the way your drunk-self thinks! hahha but seriously.. maybe put the drink down a bit more often....?

Don't get drunk. There is no reason to.

hornetchik 0

But getting drunk is fuuunnnn. Well, atleast to the tipsy part, but if you can't handle your alcohol, then you don't deserve it. But everyone whos saying YDI for drinking is strange, drinking is fun and social, and tastes good! There IS a point when you should stop, but its you're own fault if you don't know when that is. I ******* love getting on the piss, but ive never done anything like this, and if I did, I would take full responsibility for it.

Eros_fml 0

you're and idiot. Drinking is a social norm

letitbe56 0

Right, as long as it's a social norm we can't criticize it.

janise 2

Drinking in moderation is a social norm. Drinking to the point of not remembering what you did the night before is alcoholism.

You're obviously a teenager. Grow up.

hornetchik 0

I'm assuming this is aimed at me? I'm 19, and in my opinion, no longer a teenager. I've been drinking since I was 15, and while I USED to drink to get drunk, I'm a bit past that now. I love drinking wine, and sometimes a cold Corona on a hot day. Its a great way to relax, and have a yarn away to friends etc. I dislike pathetic little teenagers who drink lollie-water and get maggoted off 3 or 4 drinks, but I guess I used to be one. Please don't assume I'm a stupid teenager who needs to grow up, just because I like to drink. I live in New Zealand, and its the norm here really, but in saying that, I don't think its a good thing! I'm just saying, in America or wherever, a 19 year old might be a stupid immature teenager who can't handle alcohol, but it is definitely NOT the same here.

I'm also 19, and I think people who get drunk are idiots. Unfortunately my country's culture (Australia) with regards to alcohol is 'drink until you get drunk.' Yes, I like the taste of alcohol and I don't have a problem with drinking but at least I'm smart enough to know when enough is enough, and I have a pretty poor opinion of those who just aim to get trashed. There is nothing worse than seeing all of those girls throwing up all over the streets and their dresses after clubbing - it's not classy at all. So yeah, basically I agree with ktho522 and think that there is no reason to get drunk. If you really need it to get tipsy so you feel great and are relaxed in a social situation, then that doesn't say much about your own interpersonal skills does it? But basically, if you want to get drunk it's your life and your health that you are risking. It's your choice. But how I think of you is also my choice, and I will think you're an idiot.

hornetchik 0

I agree with some of what you say. Young girls (AND guys) getting trashed, spewing and yelling abuse is disgusting, and I also have a pretty poor opinion of them. I DO, however, enjoy people who are laid back, like to have a good drink and be social. If that means getting a little bit tipsy, then so be it. If it eventually turns to getting DRUNK, while its their own fault, they made the decision. Its the people that go out and AIM to get drunk that bother me. Personally, I've only been drunk three times in my life, and none of them were particularly pleasant, but having a few glasses of wine and getting a wee bit happy, in my opinion, it IS fun. In the case of the OP here, he obviously went too far, and that is not something I find ok, so yep, he does deserve it. I just get a little irritated when everyone is ripping into him about drinking, when its only the amount that he should be ashamed about.

blland 0
lametroll 0

So don't get drunk. There's gotta be a point where you realise this.

dana212121 0

http://vampirefreaks.com/?r=3543133

Oh, god.. not the coffee... ****, i'm so sorry., FYL so hard.

noidea_fml 3

that sucks... about the coffee machine i mean. now you cant beat the hangover!