What am I like?

By Joe - 01/11/2009 16:35 - United States

Today, I realized that the drunk-me deletes my texts, so the sober-me doesn't get mad. Well turns out, whatever the drunk-me said, caused me to lose my job, my girlfriend, and my coffee machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 807
You deserved it 50 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyone 0

Drunk you or not it was still you. You are responsible for what you do drunk and you chose to drink in the first place. I hope the "drunk you" doesn't drive.

Comments

The sober-you ought to get revenge on the drunk-you by committing yourself to a rehab program. Then write a note and leave it where the drunk-you can find it saying to stay the **** out of your life.

coffee machine? what did u tell it you were cheating on it with an espresso maker via text??

LOLOL why do people drunk text anyway? It only leads to trouble!

elmo_88 0

haha i totally have deleted all my text while drunk before, it sucks!! but hey its like a little scavenger hunt the next day to try to figure out what you said lol. and as for everyone who said not to drink...its wisconsin, its what we do...;)

you have a serious alcohol problem, too serious for the internet

YDI for getting drunk. It's not cool in ANY way, and you just end up making a fool of yourself.

at least drunk you covers their tracks

Dude, lay off the sauce...you don't have coffee anymore to help sober you up.

hahahha op: wtf!! drunk me, sober me??!! U need AA or some good psychotic meds

_THE_MASTER_ 0

I'm with you on this one... I mean, girlfriend...probably would've ended anyway. Jorb....well, probably not something you'd make a career out of. but the coffee machine?!?! heartbreaking.