What am I like?

By Joe - 01/11/2009 16:35 - United States

Today, I realized that the drunk-me deletes my texts, so the sober-me doesn't get mad. Well turns out, whatever the drunk-me said, caused me to lose my job, my girlfriend, and my coffee machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 807
You deserved it 50 841

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyone 0

Drunk you or not it was still you. You are responsible for what you do drunk and you chose to drink in the first place. I hope the "drunk you" doesn't drive.

Comments

the tidbit about the coffee machine = awesome haha

beatnik_candy 0

There's nothing wrong with occasionally going out and getting drunk. You're not necessarily an alcoholic if you get that drunk sometimes. Now, if you're one of those people who are an "Instant A-Hole, Just Add Alcohol", then you probably shouldn't drink. But Rule #1 is: NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances, text or call, anyone while drunk (unless you're calling for a ride home), even if you think that what you're saying is nice. If I know I'm going to be drinking, I leave my cell phone elsewhere because I'm pretty sure that my ex-boyfriend from 3 years ago really doesn't want to hear from me at 2:00am.

oh my gosh poor you! how can u live without your coffee machine?! HERES MY ADVICE LOSER - dont get drunk! guess u hav learnt ur lesson. lol

HAHAHA ydi, but mad kudos for this FML... love the way you wrote it. Also the drunk-me does the same thing.

...Democrats never had any to begin with.

Cell phones and alcohol do not mix. But YDI

Learn to "lock" those messages in your phone so they can't be deleted. YDI

Bob31_fml 4

YDI for getting that wasted. I suppose you think it's "cool" to get trashed and behave like a moron.

"OMG, someone was DRINKING! I think drinking is bad because I'm boring." There is nothing wrong with drinking. Honestly, I doubt the Op actually sent and deleted those messages, it was probably some friend of his, unless he was completely trashed. I've heard of such things happening.