We can tell

By Mkimmi - 12/02/2015 07:39 - United States - State College

Spicy
Today, I had to fall asleep to my next-door neighbors having sex because our walls are paper thin. What bothered me the most wasn't listening to them doing it, but knowing that she was faking it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 300
You deserved it 3 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bang on the walls and tell him "I can do better"

Leave a sex tip book for your neighbor on his door! I think he'll get the hint :D

Comments

Either her fake moans are really obvious about to everyone but him or you've done her before and that's how you know she's faking it. Unless she's cheated on him with someone else.

Covering all your bases with that comment?

Or, the dude was too into it to realize she was faking.

And you know the O.P. is female, right?

OP could be into women. You never know.

If you've ever listened to **** you'll hear the fake moans. Well men tend not to but women can. No one moans as soon as they're touched.

#45 I moan very easily...it's actually a bit embarrassing because I'm sensitive and really stupid things can trigger it. Going to the GYN is always awkward for me.

No one? You have heard every woman have sex. If i am really worked up before he even touches me, damn straight i moan as soon as his fingers go on me.

Ever had an ****** just from the friction of walking. So annoying.

Go tell him. that will put an end to it

hippodankamus 22

I think some earmuffs and Melatonin would come in handy here.

Ahem. Once my neighbors left a condom and a note at our door because we were so loud. Even just leaving a condom is message enough.

Louie2013 12

Trying to keep quiet is hard. I used to hold one girl's mouth shut because I lived in an apartment next to a family with kids, but it just turned her on and made her louder through my hand...

Why don't you join them and show them how its done? :D

Badkarma4u 17

I'm betting OP knows what faking sounds like because shes had to do it herself.

'Course, just tell them : "Hi I heard you fake moaning, could you please fake-moan more quiet?" nah, not a great idea :p

Doesn't sound a bad idea to me. They might not realise their noise carries that far so its only reasonable to let them know. Then ask them to chip in for the cost of sound-insulating the walls!