Wait!

By jordy1995 - 16/07/2011 04:25 - United States

Today, I found out I can't go to my best friend's birthday party. To cheer me up, my parents decided to take me and my brother to my favorite pizzeria for dinner. When I was ready and went downstairs, I discovered they left already. They forgot me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 469
You deserved it 3 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you took hours to get ready, or your parents have early onset Alzheimer's. I mean seriously, the whole point of that dinner was to cheer YOU up.

Comments

1. u were upset over a bday party.. 2. ur parents had to cheer u up with pizza.. what r u like 5 years old?

deadbabyjesus 2

ya your life sucks ass indeed. I mermaid that is horrible. you must sit in the closet everyday and cry or something! Damn that's rough!

I don't get how parents forget their child, their going because of her anyways.

sierralovesyou 0

Wowww... This reminds me of the time my dad forgot my sister on the way to school :)

This is sad. O.o and don't worry. Who ever said that you were 5, don't believe em. They call you five, while typing in text messaging wording.

doglover100 28

Crash the party. Or just drink and eat everything in the house. How do parents forget one extra child. It was you and your brother, how'd they forget you?? I don't get the people who forget their kids at places. Are they that lazy to do a head count before leaving??

I want to know why you can't go to your best friends party. not invited?

Why couldn't you go to your best friend's birthday party?