Vandals!

By Anonymous - 26/03/2016 05:51 - United States - Cortlandt Manor

Today, I brought my best painting yet to college. I showed it off and everyone loved it. Or almost everyone. When we came back from lunch break, we found someone had sharpied the words "JIZZ BUTT" all over it. That painting took two weeks to finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 524
You deserved it 1 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Find the person who did it and put butt **** all over their face. I don't mean just the words, either.

Where'd you leave it that people were so freely to write on it?

Comments

Try using qtips and spray hairspray into a cup and try to get the sharpie off it will work it's happened to me before

It might've worked for you, so let's hope a second round works for OP.

I would probably have a breakdown. Is there anyway you can find who did it and get them punished?

Haha. Not sure why, but that sentiment sounded most insincere in my head.

Could you perhaps make it fit in somehow?

kittycat2007 18

Can you touch it up to hide it without ruining your work? Someone was obviously jealous, don't let them get you down. Use that emotion in your next piece.

Sometimes people just can't contain their childish need to be jackasses. Sorry that your hard work had to be the victim of that exact kind of situation. Hopefully you can find out who it was and have them forced to pay you back for the paint used. It'd be a somewhat hollow victory, but it might at least give you a sensation of justice.

What the ****??? Does your school have surveillance cameras?

Omg, as an artist, that's utterly infuriating! I know how much work and patience goes into a painting and whoever did this is a dick. I hope you find them and do something equally worse, good luck!

corky1992 33

Someone in college wrote "**** butt"?? That sounds like something an elementary kid or immature teenager would do..not something you'd expect from someone in college.

Iris_River 15

People saying its "her fault for leaving it laying around" Art galleries?? Ya know, the places where art is "lying around" and have no cases of anything around them. Ever heard of them? No? Okay. And for keeping them safe, some people say laminate projects, you can't laminate canvases or too many things with paint without actually ruining it. Not every thing can be laminated. Sorry it got ruined OP. I bet it was a great piece.

Also the thought of someone purposefully damaging something like that doesn't always occur to people. Not everyone assumes that something bad might happen.