Twins

By Anonymous - 30/06/2012 01:06 - Canada - Windsor

Today, I saw my girlfriend walking hand-in-hand down the street with another man. When I confronted her, she claimed she had no idea who I was, and the guy told me to beat it. Later on, she returned to our apartment and actually tried to act as if nothing had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 904
You deserved it 2 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkHelmet 10

EXACTLY!!!! I would've went straight to the locksmith and had him change the door locks. Then when she came home saw her key didn't work and knocked on the door I would open it look at her and act like I didn't know who she was and shut the door in her damn face!

Comments

hartthrobber 6

Maybe she has a twin that got separated at birth. Omg this girl is ridiculous. Leave her please.

You let the bitch back into the appartment?

I hope u thru her shit out! Hahaha I would! Wanna act like a dog? fine by me, but u better git! :p

I'm very sorry this happened to you. However, I am glad that you found out that she is incredibly stupid, as well as having a black hole where her character should be, before you made a permanent commitment to her.

Alastrina_fml 20

What an idiot!! On behalf of my gender, I am sorry that that female was THAT stupid, callow and unfeeling. I hope you booted her ungrateful ass to the curbside.

I think you meant callous... if not then what does that mean

Llamacod 11

probably did mean callous, but if they did mean callow and you wanted to know what it meant or if you ever have any questions in the future about what a word means there are a couple of ways to find out. 1st there is this thing called a "dictionary" it is this large book that has different words followed by a definition, a bisector help pronounce the word and, often, a sentence with the word used in it advance example. secondly there is this website called "google" that is fairly decent at giving information.

how the hell could sher think that she would actually be able to pull that one off :s

Sambo267 4

Either she has a twin, or OP needs to grow a pair!

F.uck her and record it and send it to the guy and then leave her