Crazy stalker vibes

By Why her and not me though - 08/09/2023 06:00

Today, I saw the guy I was seeing four months ago, who lives in another state, hand in hand with a girl at the mall. The same one who told me he "doesn’t do long distance." I went up to them, confronted him about it, and demanded to know why her and not me. He pretended not to know me and threatened to call security. FML
I agree, your life sucks 228
You deserved it 909

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What were you hoping to achieve? Leave the guy alone ffs and focus on the good things in your life or create good things if you don't have any.

ODBeefalo 10

you got the answer you needed: He plays games and isn't worth your time... may not be the answer you wanted, but that is the only thing you really need to know in this situation. he's not worth it, move on.

Comments

What were you hoping to achieve? Leave the guy alone ffs and focus on the good things in your life or create good things if you don't have any.

She's got bigger *******. Next question?

ODBeefalo 10

you got the answer you needed: He plays games and isn't worth your time... may not be the answer you wanted, but that is the only thing you really need to know in this situation. he's not worth it, move on.

Because you were the side piece and that was probably his wife or long-term girlfriend. Hopefully she will see him for who he really is and dump his ass.

do you know for fact he lives in another state? have you been to his house or he just told you that? the odds of him living in another state and randomly dating someone else in your immediate area are very slim. you were likely the side piece and he's probably been there the whole time.

Last night, I was taking a walk along the river And I saw him together with a young girl And the look that he gave her made me shiver 'Cause he always used to look at me that way Then I thought maybe I should walk right up to her and say "Ah-ha-ha, it's a game he likes to play" - Angel Eyes, ABBA

HouseOfM 8

That is unfortunate however I'm guessing this might be why. It's also possible he was just dick but if this is a representation of how you handle things here's your sign.

Ok, psycho, I wonder why he stopped seeing you...