TW: Gross

By sweet_stufz - 11/11/2010 13:30 - Canada

Today, I was in a public washroom and I had to take a dump. I knew how dirty the toilets were, so tried to do the "stand and poo." Unfortunately, I slipped and the poo fell on the ground. Then I realized there were no paper towels. There was a line outside waiting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 649
You deserved it 38 888

Same thing different taste

Comments

kylemarisa 0

your just an idiot. why would u put that story on here

this is fml. why wouldnt they put it on here?

This story could easily have been made up..you don't know that for sure though. As for the OP, just remember. Shit happens.

Haha YDI Op, If a toilets dirty put toilet paper on the seat and sit on the toilet paper! :)

sammers3282 2

There wasn't any duh.. but she noticed that AFTER.

theblackhannah 0

that's why you should always check for paper smh

skyeyez9 24

Even if you aimed properly, the poop would have made a huge splash from your standing position and splashed shit water all over you, the toilet seat.

themixedt4pe 0

You know what's dirtier? Money. I've seen a couple of studies on bacteria cultures from money vs. public restroom toilet seats. Guess which one "won"? I'll give you a hint, it's not the toilet seat you should be worried about.

oh man... i m soooo sorry about it... i dont know and i hope I never will be in your siruation... oh man...

no_words 0

why not just stick toilet paper on the seat oh wait you didn't have any why not call out and ask someone for some or a hole roll before you crap???

You may think that they are super gross, but there are such people called janitors that clean them daily. Licking the seat of a public toilet is actually cleaner than licking a 5 dollar bill, believe it or not. That was a very stupid thing to do, I say YDI for trying to poo standing up!