TW: Gross

By sweet_stufz - 11/11/2010 13:30 - Canada

Today, I was in a public washroom and I had to take a dump. I knew how dirty the toilets were, so tried to do the "stand and poo." Unfortunately, I slipped and the poo fell on the ground. Then I realized there were no paper towels. There was a line outside waiting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 649
You deserved it 38 888

Same thing different taste

Comments

Idiots like you are the reason public bathrooms are disgusting in the first place.

You're a jerk. Hovering is anti-social for just this reason. Your selfish germ phobia just made that toilet unusable for everybody else, and created a true "FML" for the poor janitor who has to clean up after you like you're a fracking toddler. If you're afraid the toilet seat is dirty, grab a wad of tissues and wipe it down before you sit on it.

if everyone used the toilet correctly the only thing that should touch the seat is the back of people's legs which aren't that germy...

TropicalTulipz 0

1.) I would nevvvaa go to a public toilet 2.) I would nevvvaa poop in there 3.) if u knew there was a line waiting why the freak would you poop in that toilet, theyre just gonna complain that ur dirty for pooping in a public toilet....DATS NASTY!

*never *that's sometimes people just have to go... would you advise OP to shit themselves instead?

Hey, @105. Ever heard of the word "capital"? @104, a toilet is for... doing your toilet business? I don't know, like pooping?

Well, it seems op couldn't control his poo and because he was in a hurry to take off his shit he simply didn't realize about the tissues.. Just saying :)

I only take ***** in public restrooms. especially those old gas stations where they never clean the bathrooms

Hopersz 0

Lol. OP what did you use to wipe your ass? I sure hope not your hand

YDI because in a public restroom the toilet seat isn't nearly as unhygienic as the soap dispenser or any of the handles that you have to touch to open the doors. fail