TSA

By androgynous - 30/03/2009 17:44 - United States

Today, I was going through airport security. As my bags were being scanned, I was told that I was selected for extra searching. Right as the security guard was about to frisk me, he froze up and asked me, "You're a male, right?" I am, and I used to think that it was obvious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 554
You deserved it 4 754

Same thing different taste

Comments

I 2nd #2 and #5, beards pretty much make it indistinguishable - that is if you can grow one lol

Cut your hair. Too many people have hippie-hair these days.

Dichoscillation 0

Oh, you would not believe how often this happens to me, even when I go out of my way to wear guy-clothes. The other day, I was pissed off at getting called a sissy-boy so I dressed straight, with like, athletic sweats and a college sweatshirt. They thought I was a lesbian. Ugh. I'm pretty used to it. I've VERY gay, and since I dress as a girl about half the time anyways, I can't really expect anything different. I usually like it (I rely on it to make my living sometimes) but once in a while I just get fed up.

omg the same thing happens to me too! I have hair that is short (for a girl though lawl, but kind of long for a guy) and dress like a dude, and some ppl still think I'm a chick. and say I look girly.

someone called me gay once. I shot him. no one mistakes my sexuality bitch!

anon12_fml 0

#10- you're right, but in general the whole idea is still getting pretty old

MukyDaCookie 0

#13 I admire you for being so open about something like that. But please, next time..not so graphic. I didn't need to know dressing as a girl made you money To the OP; cut your hair!

u probably are fat and have man boobs, loose weight u fat ass

Dichoscillation 0

Nothing wrong with it, #17. How about performers who sing or do stand-up comedy in drag? I'll admit that my method of making money is a bit less honorable (there's a very good market for pretty boys who dress as girls... you make three times as much as you do just selling normally).

Aish_fml 0

#3 and #10 I agree. It's really old and not funny at all. When I read what I think is a good one and it ends in that. I get pretty pissed...