By youmothERFUCKErs - 13/08/2012 17:50 - United States

Today, yet again, I had to dye my hair brown in advance of the new school year, because my school doesn't allow "unapproved" colors, even if they're natural. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 166
You deserved it 2 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CodieMotionless 2

What color is your hair naturally? ._.

Sparks808 10

They can't make you dye your hair... That doesn't make sense or seem right at all. You go to a religious school or something? Which still doesn't make sense considering that's the color God gave you. FYL.

Comments

hateevryone 14

Why are you going to that school?

bigtime_rocker 11

I don't live in America, so I can't say that I am an expert on your laws, but that does fall under the category of (believe it or not) racial discrimination and I'm pretty sure thats illegal!

KiddNYC1O 20

Probably discrimination in general, not racial... unless hairs have feelings.

My aunts school is like that. If it evokes emotions of violence it's banned, red equals blood and death and destruction and satanism. Stupid ******* bullshit from stupid ******* idiots who think they know what's best for everyone.

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

No one should be forced to dye their hair or change their body for school. Take it to court OP that's illegal. Don't die your hair, there's nothing they can do To you. Seriously. DON'T do it.

MatthewDmerrill 5

Let your hair be natural and if they suspend you, sue them.

Dafuq? What colors are considered "unnatural colors"? That's BS. Sounds, like another lawsuit.

I'd say purple, blue, green or pink. But I'm guessing OPs hair is either white blonde, red, orange or black.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Don't dye it, especially if you're a ginger! Red hair is so gorgeous and worth being rebellious for. **** their rules and if they say something, proceed with some sort of legal action that will shut them up.

TcheQ 12

Hey, you should take this to the media :) They'll love how you are being discriminated against, and you might me able to overturn the stupid rule in the process. Good luck :)