By anonymous - 24/02/2015 11:50 - United Kingdom - Lancaster

Today, whilst laying in bed with my girlfriend, she received a flirty message from her ex on her phone asking if she wanted to go to the cinema. She replied, knowing I could see the screen. The messages were signed with a love heart and about 15 kisses. She claims they are still just friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 984
You deserved it 3 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Did anyone think that maybe she did it just to have fun with her bf since he was obviously reading the screen? I mean, if she seriously was cheating, unless this was a screwed up way to announce it, I would think she would be more sneaky about it.

That would be cruel to the ex then. I hate when girls (or even guys) play games. Men have feelings too!

Sure, they're just friends...just like you and her should be right now.

kajeenk88 9

Uh leave her. She's just childish ew. Not attractive.

Dump her, obviously either stringing you along or trying to make you jealous, either way, end it

bitch needs to go. you don't need her bullshit OP ?

She has friends with benefits. Run before you're the next candidate.

ctcountrygirl94 6

I suggest leaving her. :( that's not fair to you.

I would consider that cheating, emotionally. Besides, if she is letting you see THAT, what ISNT she showing you? I have zero tolerance for cheating, so I would kick her ass to the curb.

Sounds like the beginning of the end. You're getting a message she obviously can't relay on her own. Really, who does that in front of someone you're laying in bed with? But I think you know that already.