By lyssuhhhh - 26/09/2010 23:14 - United States

Today, while working at McDonald's, a woman asked me what came on a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. Trying not to laugh, I respond, "Bacon, egg, and cheese." She then realizes the stupidity of her question, and launches three dollars worth of quarters at my face and says, "Laugh at that, jerk." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 611
You deserved it 6 592

Same thing different taste

Comments

nerual2072 0

OP, I feel sorry for you. It's true, that was an extremely dumb question considering there is a GIANT picture of all the sandwiches usually right above the cashier's head.

rockstatic 0

That's not a dumb question at all. Most restaurants/fast-food places put tons of stuff on their menu items that aren't listed. If she asked what's in a cheeseburger and you said "cheese" and "burger," would you be right? No, there's ketchup, mustard, and pickles. How was she to know there weren't any weird condiments or toppings on the bacon, egg and cheese?

Breakfast items are usually pretty straight forward. Happycakes = pancakes Egg McMuffin = egg, cheese, Cdn bacon Bacon Egg McMuffin = bacon egg and cheese Sausage... etc etc etc There's also the pictures on the overhead menu above the counter.

BabyMommaLove 0

so i work at mcdonalds and i have to say ive never had courters thrown at me, or no one ever mad at me... so good luck... i actually have customers that only come back to see me... =]]

Last time I checked, it was spelled quarter

FishTale 0

how is this an FML she just gave u 12 quarters so what

ok soooo not an fml!!! like AT ALL!!! 1. you get a good laugh at her dumbness 2. you get three money!!! besides you wouldn't get hurt that bad!!!

Bathory_fml 0

"you get three money!!!" ...Are you the same dumb bitch that asked this clerk the question in the first place?

153 - Whether she was hurt from being hit with the money or not, it's still abuse. Oh, and I 100% agree with 155's comment.

I'm hoping the "Three money" thing is making a joke of that one Simpson's commercial I used to see, where Homer says "I have 3 kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and 3 money?" Though judging by the rest of the way that post was written, 153 is probably just a dumbfuck.

"Today, at work, someone gave me 3 bucks worth of quarters. FML" I farted on a monkey named Paul. Paul had 90 children, and killed his husband. His husband got a llama pregnant.

YDI FOR WORKING AT MCDONALDS USE THAT 3 DOLLARS TO INVEST IN COLLEGE AND A REAL JOB U DUMB ****

There are so many things wrong with your comment, I don't know where to begin.

hey man it not that bad working at mcdonalds lol man i know some one how work ther e for 15 years