By lyssuhhhh - 26/09/2010 23:14 - United States

Today, while working at McDonald's, a woman asked me what came on a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. Trying not to laugh, I respond, "Bacon, egg, and cheese." She then realizes the stupidity of her question, and launches three dollars worth of quarters at my face and says, "Laugh at that, jerk." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 611
You deserved it 6 592

Same thing different taste

Comments

x5xfmlx5x 0
WannabeJew 0

I worked at a Rallys/Checkers for two and a half years in high school. There's nothing wrong with an honest job, even if it is shit. At least she's out working. Let's be fair here. People are ******* stupid. For instance, I once had a Big Buford thrown at me through the drive thru window. Why? Because "the pickles aren't in the right spot." My personal favorite, "I don't want anything on it but mustard." ... "OK, so a Big Buford, only mustard?" ... "No, I don't want anything on it but mustard." Some folks just don't see the connections.

agreed! i'm a bartender and hear this sort of stupidity every day. it keeps the job interesting, and after a while nothing will surpise you. the most you can do is smile, be polite, and have a good laugh in the kitchen after they leave. :)

Joshbnuss 0

Atleast she wasn't givin you the mcnugget rampage

Were you rude or did she just see you laugh at her? lol

OP - I've had worse, trust me on that one. Though, I feel bad for you... I had a lady ask about the same sandwich, except she was a lot nicer and laughed at her mistake. This is my favourite: "How much are the dollar drinks?"

kyleeeeeeeeee 0

LOL wat a retard! hahahahaha i wouldve laughed in her face bahahaha