By ohgodwhyyoufreaks - 01/04/2013 11:57 - United States - Moorhead

Spicy
Today, while working at a porn store, a group of six people tried to return used toys and penis pumps. Even though you can't return any items, it's still an unfortunately common occurrence. The semen in these particular toys, however, is not. All of them began shouting at me for not refunding them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 744
You deserved it 6 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh my god... how are some people this stupid? That's disgusting.

Are you telling me there's no market for used sex toys? There's generally a fetish for everything - no matter how creepy.

Comments

Oh my god... how are some people this stupid? That's disgusting.

B_CeouL 12

Is this **** shop called sexworld? In minneapolis?

Ali_Br_fml 33

Lol, are those real names? & Yes, that is disgusting! Op should make a big sign saying "Absolutely NO Returns!" And point to that whenever someone comes to return something. Save your breath for something else. You'd think people would know by now how nasty and unsafe it would be for a store to resell those, yet they still try to return that. They wouldn't buy used underwear, so who would buy used toys? Is the store supposed to lose the money because they want to return that? They surely Can't resell it. And no one would buy from a store that accepted refunds of those types of things.

Six Seamen with toys full of Semen. Hey thats a new tongue-twister.

Not really. It's quite easy to say.

Needs more alliteration to be a tongue twister

pvtmeives 4

At least they didn't want you to clean the toys

You have the same name..... It's pretty obvious

What are you talking about? I don't see anybody talking to themselves

You must be new here. He does it a lot.

I mean, they kinda did by doing that.

Comment of the year right here. Everyone take note of this.

Sometimes people say things but don't realize it, but everyone makes mistakes

you didn't realise you said Woww? what did you think you said?

Aw, did little 16 year old who likes to get stoned get hims feelings hurted? Grow a thicker skin, kid, the commenters on this website have all sharpened their wit on kids like you. You make it too easy.

I said the same thing reading this, OP should consider a new job, unless she really, really likes it, of course.

I'm sure its an enjoyable job. where else can you get rubber duck vibrators at a discount.

Authoress14 15

It's the store you work in. Gotta deal with it.

Ya. Not exactly class A citizens your working with here...

So they should just accept **** all over returned goods "cuz it comes with the territory?" It's not acceptable. It's disgusting and no one should have to put up with such sloppiness. It's like saying she shouldn't be able to complain about people jizzing all over the store.

I just said you have to expect things like this when you deal with ******** people like that. I didn't say she had to put up with it.

Just because OP works in a sex store, doesn't mean it doesn't go by the same rules as every other store. You don't return shoes that you've worn in till they smell of old feet. So people shouldn't return old sex toys that are filled with **** and god knows what else. It's just common sense...and common courtesy.

Authoress14 15

and ppl r going to do it whether the OP likes it or not. It comes with the territory. Can't ******* deny it and be a bitch about it. Don't like it, don't work there. OP deserves it.

"Ya. Not exactly class A citizens your working with here..." Ya. Class A citizens never visit a **** store, that's a thing only the class B and C citizens - the creepy kind- do. /end of irony.

Uh huh. That doesn't sound judgemental at all. Because normal, everyday people never visit a sex shop. I wouldn't expect to be able to return sheets I had slept in, or shoes I had worn. This goes triply for sex toys, because you can easily pass illnesses between people with them (apart from the obvious ick factor).

Obey_StudBoii 23

#5 That's a low blow. You don't return something with **** or any other human particle on it. That would be like returning a used tampon back to the store (eww) .There are store policies for these.

I am 24 years old and never have been in a sex store/shop. :|

#5 IF you were going to buy a sex toy, wouldn't you want it to be new in the package or how ever it is that they are sold?

Authoress14 15

Wow, everyone is taking this up their asses. If youre going to work in a sex shop, it's going to happen. You can expect Candy Canes and Sushine. Don't want it to happen, don't work there. Jeez. Ya ppl need to get laid

Last time I got laid my wife got pregnant. My son is currently spilling water out of the bath tub and cackling maniacally, so this is pretty much what I do now.

StaceyMichelle 5

Tell me how one can automatically expect when they fill out an application for a job at a sex shop that they will get customers that will actually try to return used sex toys.

The only thing that "comes with the territory" when working in a sex shop is that you're expected to sell people things. OP shouldn't have to deal with toys full of spunk.

Settle down children, just be happy no one gives you **** filled sex toys.

Agreed! I think you meant "sarcasm", though.

Are you telling me there's no market for used sex toys? There's generally a fetish for everything - no matter how creepy.

Guys, there's a limit to how kinky one man can be! ;)

#6 There is a market for selling "previously loved" toys, but there is a "recocking" fee!

Eww. Is the only word that comes to mind. Oh no wait, yucky, yes yucky is another one.

We would also have taken 'icky' and 'grody' as acceptable answers. Since we're all grown-ups here.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not really, I work in a clothes shop; I wouldn't expect people to return shit-filled underwear. I guess you just expect people to have a bit more common sense and a sense of hygiene. Eurgh.

Oh you're completely right, they are totally retarded and disgusting (alhough I can't help but wonder if this was their April Fool's joke and it was all fake **** etc). But the fact still stands, this comes with the territory when you're working at a sex shop. What kind of perverts would do that? Well, the same type of perverts that go in there and buy that shit in the first place. My best friend and sister and law both used to work at places like this... let's call a spade a spade, working at a **** shop isn't exactly the most noble and dignified of professions and as a result of a shitty job like that, there are sometimes shitty consequences. This girl knew that full well when she even applied for a job there there; I'm sure that's day one of **** shop clerk training class too.

jem970 19

So only perverts buy sex toys? I don't think so honey.

bfsd42 20

#44, are you calling me a pervert because I have bought sex toys?

"let's call a spade a spade, working at a **** shop isn't exactly the most noble and dignified of professions and as a result of a shitty job like that, there are sometimes shitty consequences." Yet there is something called 'respect' or 'human decency'. Working as a garbage man isn't the most noble and dignified of professions either, but that doesn't mean they have to sit and smile when people walk to them, give them their used condoms/tampons/whatever and ask if they can throw it away. (sidenote, I love garbage men and **** sellers as much as I love doctors and lawyers)

i'll admit you do get some seedy characters going into sex shops, but i'd assume the majority is couples wanting to spice things up a bit. i've gone into sex shops with my fiance plenty of times, although admittedly im yet to buy anything. my point is, not all stereotypes are true all the time also, did anyone else think of Jackass the Movie when Johhny Knoxville took back the pocket ass with fake blood in it?

Inciter 33

Actually I would hope that most people had better sense than that.

lol... oh ffs... OK. Let me lay out some TMI facts here. I'm a lesbian. My wife and I frequent several different sex shops around town all the time!! (Dunno if y'all have ever heard this anywhere but YEP, lesbians use tons of sex toys!) We're friends with several of the guys AND girls that work in those stores. It sucks you're getting the impression that I'm looking down on anyone because that couldn't be further from the truth. As I said, my best friend worked in a sex shop... for 6 years! I have heard ALL his horror stories. Even been there to see a few. And as I also said, my own sister in law used to work in one. Do I look down on any of my friends?? **** no. But it's a shitty job. That's verified... thus the above FML from OP. And wanna know what I do for a living?? I work in a liquor store. THAT'S a shitty job too! You wanna talk about a gross, creepy, sometimes demeaning job similar to a sex shop.... MY work. Ffs, I have been thrown up on, had bottles thrown at my head, nasty drunk creeps in the store every minute of my day... I even had a guy walk up and try to hump me while I was bent over cutting boxes open one night. SO... what do I do about MY shitty job?? I pull up my big girl pants, fight my way through my shitty shift at my shitty job, and that's how we're all able to go out after work and laugh about our SHITTY JOBS. Sex and **** shops included.

Because only perverts go to sex shops, right?

#63 I worked at a sex shop and it was awesome! its a great job and nothing to be ashamed of. everyone has sex!

Airman1988 9

Apparently in this case they can shoot their load more then once.

It might be used but they proved it's an effective product, marketing at it's finest

onealmxwilson 18

Obviously they're not very effective if they wanted to return them.

They must be effective if they are full of semen.

onealmxwilson 18

Just because they can get you to ****** doesn't necessarily mean they are satisfying. It seemed to me if they wanted to return them so badly they didn't perform as they should have. I mean, if they really were effective why wouldn't they want to keep them?