By newswithabitofbite - 28/08/2014 10:31 - Australia - Richmond

Today, while walking to work, I found out what it feels like to be hit in the face by a rolled up newspaper thrown from the window of a moving car by a paper boy doing his rounds. It hit hard enough to give me a black eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 857
You deserved it 3 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you didn't need to read the headlines. You got to experience them.

Comments

"In today's news: girl gets black eye from newspaper. Tune in for the full story at 6pm".

SexyMexi21 23

So .. what was the news about?

If only that was caught on video!!! but oh.....yeah.... eh are you ok?

Does this remind anyone else of the newest Doctor Who when Clara got hit by a newspaper??

Be more attentive of your surroundings from now on.

whatz_going_on 24

Yes op you need to keep a better lookout for newspapers flying at your face! First you get hit while walking down the street, next thing you know you'll be sitting on the toilet reading the newspaper when one comes flying through the window! I'll never forget the day when I was in bed with a girl in my room and a newspaper came shooting right at me. Lets just say I ended up with blue balls in more than one sense.

touché. (: Your response was worth all of the down votes.

thats one way of getting the news.... sorry OP

After years of playing the video game "PaperBoy" it wouldn't surprise me if he hit you intentionally. Why stick to the boring "Welcome" mats?

They need to stop hiring baseball players.