By anna - 22/12/2011 21:25 - France

Today, while waiting for my train, I was listening to a voicemail message on my phone. Out of nowhere, a stranger came up to me from behind and screamed "DELETE!" into my ear. His voice command deleted my message. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 936
You deserved it 4 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

No, I'm sure some voicemail systems where you call into it can have those voice activated menus and such. This FML is a reason I prefer visual voicemail.

RainbowHeadache 2

You can undelete a voicemail on IPhones.

desireev 17

No you go to your "deleted messages" page and undelete the messages you would like to undelete.

cj7geojeep 0

Then what's the point of deleting it if it's still there, but in another list? Goddamn technology...

It's basically no different then the way anything else sends stuff to the recycle/trash bin and then makes you go delete it from there. It's kind of a life lesson really about how just because stuff was thrown into the garbage doesn't mean it's gone away. You still have to take the bins out for the trash collectors and let them take it somewhere to be hidden from yours eyes.

Whoa! I didn't know phones could do that! I am really behind..

(Sic) profile pic. If that isn't a t-shirt then it needs to be.

The French are always so polite; I'm truly shocked by this post.

I feel It's Western Europeans in general, but then again. Even though most of them are very kind, you'll always find a few b!tches.

#14 You are shocked by a prank ? Whoa, I recommend you never go out of your house, because you wouldn't last 2 days in the modern world ... And nice stereotype by the way. I am shocked some people think like that.

^ Two noobs didn't recognize the sarcasm behind the original comment.

Thanks for humourizing that, Mr Humorizor!

Babyseal420 7
WaterPoloLove3 0

What a freakin boss!! He deserves a high five(:

lrgenesis 19

Agreed. Anyone but the OP would've lol'd

KVKdragon 26

I think that warrants a punch in the face for that guy. He totally deserves it and everyone knows it. May a black eye or a fat lip on his face remind him not to mess with other people like that.

Miouya 0

What happens to the old pushing the buttons? D:

shrdlu 28

Pushing buttons is SO five minutes ago.

23, your pic is...interesting, to say the least.

YourEvilHero 12

or just punch him and run away.

This is really pathetic. A message accidently got deleted- **** your life? Get over it, and maybe call them back like any normal person? Instead of wasting time writing an FML.