By Kfeaaa - 24/02/2009 02:31 - United States

Today, I ran up to my boyfriend and gave him a kiss. I didn't understand why the girl next to him got upset, but it turns out the voicemail I deleted by accident was him breaking up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 978
You deserved it 7 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not your fault... he broke up with you via voicemail? I agree with #1... what an ass x (

Lol serves him and that girl right, well done! Only cowards break up over voicemail and don't say anything else in real life.

Comments

Cryptix 0

#1 nick, from nick and norah infinite playlist lol

Not your fault... he broke up with you via voicemail? I agree with #1... what an ass x (

Lol serves him and that girl right, well done! Only cowards break up over voicemail and don't say anything else in real life.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That sucks balls. Not to mention that he had a new girl already. Hah. Ouch.

A guy who breaks up with you over voicemail, and is already parading his new girlfriend around the next day...well he's a keeper isn't he! Congratualte the new girl on her "big win", then proceed to talking about his small penis and lack of testicles.

Can't think of a lousier thing than breaking up via voicemail... wait, I can! Text messages! Then again, he did YOU a favor, even if it might hurt as hell.

Lil_fml 0

Jeez, technology is just letting people get more and more cowardly. Breaking up over voicemail, text message, and myspace ... it saves the embarrassment of the old "take her out to a restaurant so she can cry in front of everyone" but at the same time, it's still a dick move. He could have at least gotten a hold of you on the phone so you two could have discussed it like adults. You're better off without him.