By mandygeegoesnom - 29/02/2012 05:30 - United States

Today, while waiting for my boyfriend to get out of the shower, I chatted with his grandma. As soon as we hear him exit the restroom, she smirks at me and lets a huge, smelly fart out. She blamed it on me. My boyfriend believed her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 128
You deserved it 2 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She sounds funny for an old lady.. How embarrassing though!

That's borderline evil, but most people like their grandma more than anything in the world so just don't get too mad at your boyfriend.

Comments

klovemachine 24

someone needs a new, not-so-gullible boyfriend.

MizzErikaHart 8

Yes, the relationship must be terminated at once.

Clearly because of that it'll never work out..

Who cares what he thinks. If you know in your heart it wasn't you then it doesn't matter.

Yes, this is one of the worst things that can happen as a couple. Yeah your boyfriend may cheat on you, you can forgive that. He may be abusive, go to a therapist. But accusing you of farting? That's where you draw the line. Do what you must, end it OP.

brentron 0

Someone needs a new, not-so stupid comment.

hurtandabused 7

Omg! I had that happen with my boyfriends nephew. He's three n sat on my lap in front of the whole family n farted then went ewww auntie u farted!!! I had just met everyone...

Is it ironic that the first comment is embarrassingly funnier then the actual FML?

She sounds funny for an old lady.. How embarrassing though!

First the cat in the dryer and now this? Damn granny you trollin'

lebronesque73091 12

That's borderline evil, but most people like their grandma more than anything in the world so just don't get too mad at your boyfriend.

If you can't trust your grandma, not too many people left

peachesncreem 21

Punked by granny. She should have her own show.

absolutely ! and then have David letterman interview her

OsirisFaction_fml 5

At least she still has a sense of humor.

ha! good shit. not a big deal, farts are pretty funny

Devin91 20

Well of course he's gonna believe ER that's his grandma; my grandma told me that my gf did a similar thing to that I "believed" her for the moment. No shame done.

once you get to be as old as she is, you'll realize that since you're that old, you can get away with blaming farts on young people, throwing cats in the dryer, etc.