By hoops - 14/01/2011 20:34 - United States

Today, I clocked into work completely exhausted despite having gone to bed early. My roommates stayed up until 4am watching a movie, blasting music, and constantly giggling like madwomen. This is their "new and improved" schedule. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 315
You deserved it 2 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberrydreams 18

OP, If I were you I would've told them to shut the **** up or move out especially since it seems that you're the only one that's working. If you are the only one that has a job anyway. Just saying.

You have no right to complain if you didn't tell them to shut the **** up. If you did tell them, you have no right to complain because you didn't threaten to kill them. If you did threaten them, you have no right to complain if you didn't go through with it because you're a spineless twit.

Comments

Well guys, I spilled the beans and spoke my mind. Now if only my mind was bigger than a ******* coffee bean, we'd be all set, wouldn't wee-woo?

wasn't this comment modded a minute ago and why does it ha e to do with coffee beans

Epilepsy_fml 0

shouldve joined them as the saying goes if you can beat them join them

No, I'm pretty sure that's actually the opposite of how the saying goes.

"Another"? Do you have some sort of disability?

I have boopitophobia man, you're scaring me.

tell those bitches to shut up before you make them shut up(gag balls)

pvthill 0

#26 u not like Jews u baby puncher?

You know who else had a ban on Jews? Walt Disney... oh yeah and Hitler, but that was more justifiable if you ask me.

Epilepsy_fml 0

Wow. They are called ear plugs. Get some. But your roommates sound fun.

RosiePatosie 0

Hmmm... Not real sure where you can find one? But, if you do... Open mouth. Insert spine. Use it.

strawberrydreams 18

OP, If I were you I would've told them to shut the **** up or move out especially since it seems that you're the only one that's working. If you are the only one that has a job anyway. Just saying.

skyeyez9 24

I wish I could sleep like my daughter. She could sleep through an alien invasion, she's such a heavy sleeper.