By Lana - 20/07/2010 12:43 - Austria

Today, while sitting at my desk at work, a co-worker asked for my help. It was only after I had walked over to his desk, bent over, answered his question, and walked back to my stall, that I felt a breeze. My tube top had slid down across my breasts, revealing my bra to the entire office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 867
You deserved it 43 599

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Harajuku_Barbie 1

Why are you wearing tube tops to work?

hot damn! well, at least you're the most popular girl at work. (wait, you can wear tube tops to work?)

Comments

beancoinc 0

and I missed it, boy no excitement like that at my job.

where do you work? i wanna get a job there

quackquackgopat 0

HAHA this happened to me when I was auditioning for a modeling show, i still got the job :)

This is too easy, I'll leave it for the guys.

oh oh let me! I believe that is called the casting couch.

Sneak peek! That is the best thing about tube tops.

tinasaurus 0

it's a bra, big deal .. it would be diffrent if you wernt wearing one!!

As far as I'm concerned, you deserved it--how is it even remotely professional to wear a tube top to work? Since you said "office", I'll assume you don't work in the sex trade.

so? do you not go to the beach or the pool with as little or less on? quit being a drama queen.

What is appropriate by a pool is different than what is appropriate in an office.

I wouldn't want some of the guys I've worked with to see me with bare knees or in a tank top, much less in a bikini. *shudder*

I wasn't referring to it being appropriate. I was just saying that this isn't really an fml due to her bra. if her **** were hanging out I can understand.

Tube tops can serve as undershirts/layering pieces. Maybe she was wearing a tube top under a button-up blouse or a jacket, and had the top shirt unbuttoned to reveal the tube top. You people are way too quick to assume.

No. Most professional environments specifically state that tube tops are not part of the dress code, regardless as to how they are layered. Spaghetti straps are a different story since they are considerably less likely to fall down and are STILL only considered appropriate if worn as a bottom layer. Saying a tube top is an acceptable layering piece in a professional environment is like saying a mini skirt is acceptable in a professional environment so long as you're wearing leggings under it since wearing skirts is acceptable. Both styles belong outside of the workplace.

it doesn't ******* matter! why should you care about what to wear to work! I understand some places have uniforms but in an office just because you look "unprofessional" doesn't mean you aren't. most people like that are stuck-up bitches.

stacers 0

85 you have obviously never worked in a professional setting before. Like it or not, first impressions are largely based off looks and attitude...but if someone is so turned off by how the person they are supposed to be consulting as a professional looks, then they will never get to the attitude part. Also, there have been multiple studies that prove that taking the time to dress professionally (as opposed to just going to work in sweats/pjs) actually improves productivity, attitude, and attentiveness.