By Anonymous - 11/11/2014 23:48 - France

Today, while shopping, a lady came up to me and asked if she could borrow my baby because, "Y'know, I'm in a hurry and they'll let me checkout first." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 317
You deserved it 2 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd heard of pretending to be pregnant to get a seat on the bus but this is new to me

Comments

I'd heard of pretending to be pregnant to get a seat on the bus but this is new to me

Think of the possibilities! Pretty soon, rent-a-baby's will cover the country

Tell her you rented the baby from the lady at the checkout counter. Then watch her being banned from the store or worse

The only way I can think of it helping is if it crapped itself and is stinking the place up

Steven696 6

That sounds completely reasonable to me

What a bizarre woman. I hope you just stared at her blankly she scuffled away awkwardly.

scuffled is such a strange word :). its like a cross between shuffled and scuttled. off topic i know but your word choice amused me.

Tell her she's a moron and to wait in line like everyone else.

xtm059 11

Nobody else could possibly have anything to do except her. That's a baby-boomer level of entitlement.

From now on I will never yield to mothers with babies in line! I can't believe I've been fooled this whole time...

Durantye 8

The only people I let infront of me are the elderly and disabled (cane ect.) sorry moms I know you got shit to do but not willing to allow u in front unless you got like 3 items and I got a full buggy.

I never expect to cut in line when I have my kids with me (7 month old and 2 year old). The only time someone let me go ahead of them was when I was buying medicine for my baby and he was screaming his head off. I think everyone was relieved when I left the store.

TallMist 32

There are actually disabilities you can't see that makes it hard for people to stay on their feet for too long. (I have a fused hip, so if I'm up for more than a few minutes, my feet start to ache.) However, even if disabled, unless it's an emergency or they have less items, I wouldn't agree to cutting in line at all.

Indianboy9321 25

Tell her if you could wait for 9 months, she can wait 5-10 minutes...