By Nottheprettylady - 05/04/2009 01:07 - Canada

Today, at my job as a cashier, a man and his 3-year old son got in line. The father said, "Give this to the pretty lady," looking at me. The kid looks at me, looks at his dad, and walks over to the next cashier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 983
You deserved it 3 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The FML portion was the fact that the little boy disagreed.

A man calls you pretty and that's an FML? Weak.

Comments

A man calls you pretty and that's an FML? Weak.

The FML portion was the fact that the little boy disagreed.

I don't get how she knew he was three?

Zurk 0

That doesn't matter, but it is pretty easy to guess the age of a small child.

Fermi 0

What is your point zargon? Clearly she is distressed over the kid's interpretation. In the event that you were sarcastic, which I have extreme trouble over deciding if that is even possible due to the fact that you could be sarcastic, but by being sarcastic you should expect some kind of reply, which makes me feel you couldn't be sarcastic. Aside from that I recommend not to pay much attention to the three year old, as these types of things seem to get posted on **** my life pretty often. This being said, I can imagine your life being pretty miserable, unless you can learn to control your ability to shake these thoughts off.

tribridags 0

Are you OP 3? I've never seen someone so defensive over a post on FML.

Oh boo hoo, a three year old finds you unattractive? Stfu and be happy that the father thought you were.

hey... kids are mean... just gotta chalk that one up to the game. at least the guy thought u were pretty, n lets be honest, thats what counts.

The great thing about little kids is they never lie ;)

Kids are too honest, sad, but true :)

Cookie_kaioo 0

Shit happens! lol But next time if something like that happens, look at the dad & tell him: "Well if you said beautiful lady instead, then he would have undoubtedly came to me" ;) What you think? (Honestly I got that from Eli Y Dallas's book quote)! ;) LoL

kwbuzz23wk 0

At least his dad thinks you're pretty.