By Malíya - 04/05/2015 21:02 - United States - Perth Amboy

Today, while riding the subway a homeless man got on asking for money. I went to give him a dollar but he refused because I was "of the Asian persuasion." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 353
You deserved it 2 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GoddessGlitter 13

rude. beggers ain't choosers. didn't deserve your dollar anyway

SarahSehhati 40

A dollar for you to keep. Don't spend it all in one place ;)

Comments

Some homeless people have a mental disorder and blurt out things they don't mean to say. I wouldn't take it to heart. Your intention was good.

RedPillSucks 31

unfortunately I think they meant every bit of that. Mean people suck.

wow what a rude and racist douchebag

lexiieeex3 32

You tried to do a good deed, and that's what matters. Chin up OP, not everyone's an asshole.

His racism made it so that he lost a chance getting the dollar. On the bright side, you have an extra dollar!

How does he have an extra dollar ? It was his / hers (I didn't look) to begin with. The guy is simply ill in the head or a Dumbass.... We don't know for sure , but I like to believe the latter of the two. Usually bigotry and racism is ignorance by choice .

amileah13 26

Beggars can't be choosers. Just saying

At least he uses the politically correct terminology?

Umm yeah, because being Asian is certainly a matter of belief.

RedPillSucks 31

apparently one has to be persuaded to be Asian.

you don't have to feel bad coz of something someone said on your way through subway. .

CrassKal 27

As the old saying goes, "Beggars can't be racist, or they will get karate chopped in the throat".

Let's just hope that it meant that everyone else in the carriage also put their money away