By eewww - 06/05/2011 15:47 - United Kingdom

Today, I took a 40 minute bus ride home from work. The first 20 minutes were spent listening to the drunk man behind me moan uncontrollably and belch. The last 20 minutes were spent trying to ignore the vomit he left on my back as he got up to leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 774
You deserved it 3 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mintcar 9

I hate public transportation. There's always that one weird person on the bus who ruins the ride for everyone else.

that's why you just bring music an headphones and drowned out everyone so you don't have to put up with all that BS

Comments

mintcar 9

I hate public transportation. There's always that one weird person on the bus who ruins the ride for everyone else.

SparkleShotsxo 0

public transportation is terrible

EverybodyHatesCh 0

I hate public transportation. There's always that one weird person on the bus who ruins the ride for everyone else.

that's why you just bring music an headphones and drowned out everyone so you don't have to put up with all that BS

EverybodyHatesCh 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
esther_rose 0

Or you said the exact same words as 1

PurpleRae420 0

Haha yah I agree that's gross But hey he was drunk he didn't know what he was doing lol just go home and take a LOOOOONG hot shower I'd bathe for awhile Hun lol then put ALOTTA lotion on and go find your bf/gf you'll feel better in no time

you deserved the first 20 minutes for not bringing/having an iPod.

42 - yeah you tell op! You're not even a real person unless you have access to an iPod 24/7. Op should be oblivious to the sounds of the world at all times, lest she hear something uncomfortable and totally deserve it!

littlemissFYL 5

this is where rebecca black comes in. when you walk inside the bus you think, "which seat should I take?" don't take the front seat with the person who's ****** up, you take the back seat - where there is space. :)

#48-chil the **** out, I would assume OP knew they would be taking the bus that day, so they should take it then, no? I am not saying OP, or anyone for that matter, should be listening to music all day and be completely oblivious to the world around them-that is something I can't stand. So relax, toolbag.

#70 pretty sure he was being sarcastic...it really wasn't that difficult to notice.

k nvm, didn't see that you we're the person he was replying to in the beginning... ma bad

Calm down 70, no need to get mad. I can't have a little fun when I disagree with your comments?

bitchslapped22 14

13- ahaha i actually lol'd at that xD

"Public transportation is for jerks and lesbians!" -Homer Simpson At least it wasn't en route to work, though.

that's a sticky situation... there is not much to say about this. I hope the rest of your day was spent relaxing in front of the tv or something.

no dude not a sticky situation it's a disgusting one wtf if this guy had any respect for himself he should have gotten up and smacked that drunk

that would be my first instinct too but that's assult punishable by up to 4 yrs in prison

Flyin_Turtle14 0

why didn't you car pool with someone or drive home.

alot of people work in the city and it's just silly driving and paying or parking when public transportation is just way faster and affordable

hihi1212 1

really? parking is cheap. you can get a good spot for a grand or two a year. she should just do that.

or move to a different spot on the bus.

**** the life of who is going to clean that mess.

rogueprincess69 0

oh that's not good! you should politely ask him to apologize! that's mean and very rude. bad bad day for you im soo sorry;)))

TripOnShoelaces 0

Yes, and she should also offer a ******* since she isn't upset at all.

hihi1212 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
hihi1212 1

boners i find you creepy. idk what troll is..

yes. I once fed this troll, but learned my lesson. do not feed this troll. it's getting sloppy. must be getting overfed.

hihi1212 1

umm doll im not looking up troll. just stop. you are so annoying .

jeez guys relax shes only kidding. or trolling. but we dont need to jump to conclusions just because she has an annoyingly sanctimonious and self-assured looking profile picture.

mintcar 9

Is she actually being serious? Is your iPhone made of gold with encrusted diamonds?

hihi1212 1

dolls im dead serious. i could not live on any income under 500k so thankfully i live on more than that :) lifes good and public transportation is not.

hihi1212 1

dolls im dead serious. i could not live on any income under 500k so thankfully i live on more than that :) lifes good and public transportation is not.

mintcar 9

Nothing older than a 2010? WTF?! Not even a 1960 Ferrari 250 GT Spyder California? Actually....I know nothing about cars. I'm watching Ferris Bueler.

RoxxyHustle 7

and he took the bus to said library. . . . . and puked on OP on the way over lol.

hihi1212 stop just stop u cannot beat boners

staceysgenesis16 0

ahaha oh please dear .. nothing older than a 2010 ?? so no 1967 shelby mustang gt500E? no 1969 ferarri california spyder ? or what about a 1970s plymouth hemi cuda or dodge challenger ? and bmws are nice but mayb a new mercedes cls ... im also quite wealthy dear but i cant stand people like you with that attitude ..

Guys, what did boners say about feeding the trolls??

hihih you dumb cnt... you cant even afford anything If it wasn't for your family or significant other how about you come back to planet earth and get a job and see how easy it is to get a 2010 BMW

dragon0000 7

he may be annoying but he's telling the truth troll. and not every one can have a car.

to anyone i may have misled with my previous comment about hihi1212, i apologise. we have a troll. DONT FEED THE TROLL.

Why would you ignore the vomit on your back? That's just nasty.

muchagente 5

someone or something told me it's a good idea to change places if the drunk behind you moans and belches.