Perfume Allergy Man strikes again!

By Lor - 09/10/2019 06:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, a woman got on the bus wearing extremely strong perfume and sat in the seat in front of me. The gentleman I was sitting next to began violently sneezing, so much so that he eventually sneeze-vomited all over my lap and backpack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 824
You deserved it 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mathalamus 24
Mooglefox 23

I hate it when people do this. And most of the time, what they wear doesn’t even smell good.

Comments

Mathalamus 24
rotflqtms_ 21

F both of their lives. One of them had to deal with vomiting... the other had to deal with some stranger's vomit all over their lap and backpack... like...cleaning your own vomit off your things is already gross enough, but having to walk around with someone else's vomit on your pants and your backpack? And dealing with the smell? No bueno! And we don't know if OP was going home from somewhere or going somewhere.

Mooglefox 23

I hate it when people do this. And most of the time, what they wear doesn’t even smell good.

Sonotsuave 35

I never understood why people do that, it’s like stop becoming immune to the smell of your perfume so thoroughly that you keep spraying more

crashtestdumplin 16

Oh no! Sorry that happened, I am sensitive to smells too, I always end up with a migraine and nausea in public. I feel bad for both of you! I understand wanting to smell nice and perfume/ cologne may give one confidence and what not, but if you expect to be in a closed area with little personal space, maybe adjust how much or get a travel size for your final destination. Chances are it will be an offensive odor to more than one person.