By Sean - 03/03/2012 07:33 - Canada

Today, while my plane took off, I was forced to sit and watch as somebody rear-ended my car in the parking lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 649
You deserved it 4 728

Same thing different taste

Comments

that's amazing because at most airports the parking area is nowhere near the runway and if it is it's an enclosed parking structure and if not there are so many cars most people can't pick out their own. You must have eagle vision.

You've been to most airports? Including all the tiny municipal air fields that little single-engine planes use that have adjoining parking? Have you non-believers considered that? No? Shocking.

charlieinfinite 1

I was also thinking this... And wondering why nobody was mentioning it.

The Doc is right! I used to live in a small town in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, NSW. We had one airstrip in the town, the carpark was an open field which could easily be seen by from the plane

Don't see how, you are on the plane and can see the parking lot, and your car clearly. Most parking lots are atheist 250 yards away.

1crabbygirl 10

HAHA! And take off is always atheist 2 or 3 hours after you arrive. DERP!

Have you been to most airports? There are many airports around the world! Its a pretty inaccurate assumption that most airports are set up the same.

Valid point. Most parking lots do not, in fact, believe in god.

You have excellent eyesight considering the parking lot is usually not next to the take-off lane.

fake and gay. i call bullshit on this one

1crabbygirl 10

It's thoroughly possible at Louis Armstrong (New Orleans). If you parked in the top of long term and embarked from a southeastern runway.

Snafu63 is right This situation is not possible

Dexxter_fml 4

It's odd how you'd be able to spot your car while a plane is taking off at around 200 miles an hour, climbing ridiculously quickly. Or is it just me?

perdix 29

Who forced you to watch? You could have slid down the slat and forgotten about your car until you returned.