By showerpower - 21/01/2010 00:23 - United States

Today, while in the shower with my girlfriend she was going on and on about how she thinks she's fat when she's in perfect shape. With what she said still on my mind, I meant to say "honey, you're so beautiful", but accidentally said "honey, you're so fat". I'll be sleeping alone tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 506
You deserved it 34 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She deserves it for fishing for compliments.

You know you wanted to say that because she's always bitching about her weight. I hate how fit woman say they are fat and need to lose weight. I'm so fat I can't eat one piece of brownie or it will go straight to my thighs... Good, I'm ******* glad then you won't break in half when I bend you over.

Comments

It pisses me off when people talk down about themselves and then expect people to disagree. I always want to agree, "YES you ARE fat", especially since every person I've heard complain about being fat is skinny. It sucks your wording slipped, but she'll get over it. (Hopefully before she complains to all her friends about what you said.)

how can it be said ydi? I know I do that all the time, innocent mistake.

Urgh, I hate girls who moan about their bodies when there's nothing wrong with them.

quesh 0

yea that sucks.I hope u apologized though.

SumKid_fml 0

U should've shut her up by sticking your dick in her mouth.

you TALK in the shower? of all things you could be doing in the shower with her...you talk?

wOw, how do u "accidently" say tht? r u retarded?

How can you not type out full words? Are you retarded?

I accidently do that all the time. and no, I am not retarded. it's okay, just tell her what happened. hopefully, she will understand.

this was AMAZING hahaha it made me laugh non-stop! I've totally done something like that before. But that totally sucks lmfao!!