By M_Kclift1994 - 20/01/2010 23:19 - United States

Today, I fell asleep after finishing my exam. I had a dream I was falling and woke up smashing my face on the desk. Everyone laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 712
You deserved it 8 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iamgoofymovie 0

#11 quit complaining because ur fml's don't get posted...ur being a big baby...

your friend's fml was probably rejected because it was SAD! this site is meant to be light and funny, not depressing. we're supposed to get a laugh at someone else's expense. it would be pretty ****** up to laugh at your friend's fml.

Comments

suaveneanderthal 0

when i was in high school i used to fall asleep with my pencil in my hand and when i woke up i would always toss my pencil across the room.

forty first! also lol ydi for not sleeping enough outside of school

I never dream of falling.. It really sux.. I don't think I have any dreams in my unconscious, lately..

spiderman0606 0

If you cant remember your dreams (at all, like you question whether you even had a dream) or you don't even dream, that just means you were sleeping really, really heavily. That's why light sleepers and day dreamers do all the dreaming.

You're a douche bag. Are we talking about me or Rob Pattinson?

Newbie21 1

I love how the count goes from 6 to 8, and you said 7th.

Seventh is at the top, but he's closer to the number he's supposed to be than the one who said second and the other who said first. xD

gewt 4

its because he had to reply up there, so he would feel good about himself

How the **** does this **** your life?! This is so stupid! How is it no matter what I post as an FML it gets rejected! My friend put that she had lost both her legs when a drunk driver hit her and that being in the olympics was her dream. Guess the **** what! IT WAS REJECTED!

your friend's fml was probably rejected because it was SAD! this site is meant to be light and funny, not depressing. we're supposed to get a laugh at someone else's expense. it would be pretty ****** up to laugh at your friend's fml.

No, no. This person does indeed deserve an FYL. For being upset that none of his FMLs got posted and getting upset over the internet

This site is for funny FML's that people can LAUGH at. Maybe that's why it was rejected? No one's going to laugh at a girl losing her legs and it ruining her dreams. Maybe if she broke her leg? You're an idiot.

babykitsune102 0

im not ganna lie i would laugh if that was posted :D

Oh my goodness, that kinda happens to me at skool too lol Or I start twitching a lot...