By Anonymous - 31/10/2011 04:12 - United States

Today, while in the car with my mom, she gave me a lecture about how bad of a driver I am. During that process she ran a red light and hit a car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 258
You deserved it 2 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leadman1989 15

Multitasking... your mom's a pro. I bet she scores really high on the breathilizer too.

Comments

FYL My parents are backseat drivers too, and they're always criticizing my driving. I've been driving for several years without accident, I don't need someone lecturing me like a menace to society.

horseracingjocey 0

I think that's more of a Fml for your mom...

fanalee 10

I feel ur pain!! She probably still says shes a better driver than u

Iknoweverything 29

Everybody always thinks that everybody else is a worse driver than them. Ever notice that everyone going slower than you is a moron, and everyone going faster than you is an asshole? And what's really bad is the minute that you say something that the person driving missed, they just turn on you and criticize YOUR driving!

Actually it's your mom that made a fool out of herself, you did nothing wrong. You owe her a big "Look who's talking!"

"I think you *hic* have an problem alcohol *hic* you sssshhhould sherously stop drinkiiiing"

This reminds me of the time when my father was driving me to day care and it was a snowy morning in rural Georgia. I said to my dad, "Daddy slow down, you're going too fast." He in turn said, "Don't tell me how to drive. I drove a cab in New York City for 20 years!" 30 seconds later he spun out and ended up in a ditch. Karma is a bitch and acts quickly sometimes.

How is this f your life? Its more like f ur moms life -.-