By who_could_it_be - 06/08/2009 13:35 - Canada

Today, while I was walking downtown a homeless person asked me for a dollar. I thought it would be funny to wave the dollar in his face and taunt him. I guess he thought it would be funny to stab me in the leg with a pencil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 548
You deserved it 570 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are a pompous bastard. You deserved a knife, not a pencil.

Comments

Dramamine 0

To those people saying Canada doesn't have paper money, it does. You're idiots.

No, they're not saying we DON'T have paper money. We just haven't had $1 bills since 1989 (that's when they stopped printing them). Same as we no longer have $2 bills either; both were replaced by coins, the loonie and twonie. Candian bills start at $5. (Sorry if you're a fellow Canadian and already know this; just being extra thorough in my responses today)

I've never said YDI more profoundly than this. YOU DESERVED IT you heartless jerk. May you definitely have a taste of your own medicine one day.

kawa_fml 0

what the hell is your problem, OP? You deserved it, probably more than anyone else on FML, I must say.

Thats such a cruel thing to do! You DEFINITLY deserved that one! If i was the homelesss person, I'd stab you with a pencil to..

You deserved that and much, much more. The fact that you even thought for a minute that this would elicit any kind of sympathy is pathetic and nauseating.

Yup. we all think it's funny cos you deserve it.

Mitz_fml 4

Cool! What, were there no little kids in wheelchairs for you to push over? I mean, you've got to feel superior in SOME way right? I hope you get a nasty infection in that leg. Asshole!

Of course an arrogant Torontonian (I assume that's where you are from, the centre of the universe) would be pompous enough to taunt a poor homeless person. You are lucky it was just a pencil in your leg. I would have punched you in the face.

No, native Torontonians are actually nice; and he's probably not from Toronto itself, and from one of the (larger sized) suburbs instead, where a lot of the people are much snobbier. (There have actually been studies showing Toronto is one of the politest/nicest cities in North America).

Is it really worth tricking him for a few laughs and get stabbed in the leg? You could have just gave the guy a dollar and you would've been better off. YDI Jerk