By who_could_it_be - 06/08/2009 13:35 - Canada

Today, while I was walking downtown a homeless person asked me for a dollar. I thought it would be funny to wave the dollar in his face and taunt him. I guess he thought it would be funny to stab me in the leg with a pencil. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 548
You deserved it 570 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are a pompous bastard. You deserved a knife, not a pencil.

Comments

PrinceTwilight17 0

LMFAO this is like the millionth FML where someone is mean to a homeless person and the homeless person does something mean right back, lucky he didnt chase you down the street with a knife xD but YDI for being an ass.

I was thinking the same thing. Funny how people think they're allowed to be mean to homeless people for some reason. :/

In my opinion, it's probably because a lot of homeless people are alcoholics and/or druggies. Either way, it's still cruel to be taunting with homeless people.

that_guy321 2

you're a ******* asshole. go die in a hole. dicksneeze.

ManicGypsy 22

YDI, Hope you get get lead poisoning from the pencil.

Dramamine 0

Pencils don't have lead in them anymore. It's graphite, idiot. There's a reason they switched, because graphite is safe.

Although there is a chance--albeit a slim one--of getting lead poisoning if it was a cheap under-the-non-toxic-radar import pencil that had lead in the paint used to make the pencil yellow (or whatever color).

I have never said YDI more strongly than this. YOU DESERVE IT you cruel selfish arrogant.. evil... May you definitely have a taste of your own medicine one day. Don't even sleep at night, keep an eye on every last coin you've got. Cheers.

Homeless man's sense of humor > OP's sense of humor. I hope your wound gets infected, ******.

ultraslick 0

FAKE, he's in Canada. We have dollar coins here. You can't wave a coin in a persons face.

What is wrong with you? What made you think that was appropriate OR funny? You're cruel and YDI.