By ripmyphone - 13/01/2016 01:18 - United States - Glen Allen

Today, while I was walking across a bridge, a prepubescent middle schooler grabbed my phone from my hand and threw it into the water. His friend filmed it, high-fived him, and they both ran off. I got that phone less than a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 030
You deserved it 1 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

While the friend was filming, you should have grabbed the kid and thrown him in right after the phone! That would have made a nice video.

Karma is going to hit those kids harder than puberty!

Comments

Go back with a dummy/bait phone, if they're there and try it again, throw them over the bridge to fetch your old phone. Or find the clip online and use it as evidence in a report to the police.

Toss them into water and let them do the hi-five in water

I don't see why they believe destruction of personal property is funny. Their reaction would be completely outraged if you did that to THEIR item such as a gaming console.

Middle schoolers are immature hypocrites, trust me.

36, I couldn't agree more. Most of them are immature little ***** these days who need serious attitude adjustments.

Everyone knows middle-schoolers and high-schoolers can be immature, but this is not only immature, it's disrespectful and is harmful behavior. I know several youngsters who wouldn't even dream of trying some bullshit like this.

epicgamer 18

Although I lam not like them because I know right from wrong, I sadly have to agree that MOST of the kids from this generation are growing up spoiled because their parents don't pay enough attention, they don't care, or they belive that their child is a perfect little angel.

askullnamedbilly 33

They've probably put their lovely little 'prank' on Youtube by now. Try to find the clip and when you do, go to the police and get those little ******* into real trouble.

In my head, I said "ABOUT A WEEK AGOOOO" in the Bobby Shmurda voice. That said, that is proper justification to hunt those kids down, smack the everlasting **** out of them, and tell their parents that they have been mischievous little sneaks.

Badkarma4u 17

Maybe. If anyone took anything that I valued it and discarded it without my permission, I get very angry. Side note: I knew that when I made the Bobby Shmurda reference I would get down-thumbed. It's a normal thing around here.

You should've taken the friend's camera/phone and thrown it into the water while they were laughing at you.

I used to not understand why some people hate children. Now, I do.

Should have taken their camera/phone to the nearest police station and showed them the video

Me too. Totally. With intent to harm!!! I'm infuriated just reading the post !