By Anonymous - 22/05/2010 23:22 - United States

Spicy
Today, while having sex with my boyfriend, my dad called my cell. He ended the phone call with, "and tell your boyfriend to shut up, I can hear him moaning." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 580
You deserved it 47 168

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shiftfaced 0

why would you even answer the phone?

who continues having sex while talking to their parents? y totally di you dirt ball.

Comments

I THINK EVERYONE GETS THE ******* POINT THAT OP WASN'T SUPPOSE TO ANSWER HER ******* PHONE WHILE ******* HER **** BUDDY!!! NOW everyone under me can comment on something other than the op being a "dumbass for answering her phone while having sex"!!! Thanks :)

I agree big on my boyfriends moaning (to an extent) makes me feel like im doing as good job = )

lol, thats what you get for answering your phone, good luck with your dad! x

kittycat0906 3

Ok 1. I'v actually talked to my gay bff wile having sex with my bf so i can't say anything about answering the phone! lol. 2. The fact that ur bf moans is hot lol. 3. I'd have sed "but daddy i like it" Then hung up the phone. But i'd have regretted it later.

mallmadness17 0

ok first of all ur having sex when ur parents r home??? and then ur shocked to find out they can hear him moan??idiot op..... then y the hell would u answer the phone???? major turn off

I believe the OP meant their dad could hear their boyfriend through the phone. I could be wrong but that makes more sense to me given that it seems like if it was that he could hear them in another room the conversation would have started with tell him to quiet down.

femalepimp 0

who the **** would answer da phone while having sex?! to me dats just messed up.

AXavierB 1

If you MUST answer the phone, at least stop having sex until you hang up.

A father with a quick wit and humor. You should be so lucky.

iluvharryp 0

Watch out Glowstixx...Creeper ALERT!!!!